AUGUST 2022 NEWSLETTER
2022 BOARD OF DIRECTORS CANDIDATES
The following seven (7) candidates will be running for the five (5) open positions on the GPBLCC Board of Directors for a term of three (3) years:
- Ryan Hahn
- Jackie Hill *Incumbent
- Matt Kurian
- Emily McPeters
- Erika Myers
- Amanda Phillips
- Brian Scavetta *Incumbent
More information about these candidates to follow.
The election will take place during the annual meeting of the general membership on Sunday, September 4th, 2022. All candidates will be given the opportunity to speak starting at 1 PM. Voting will commence and remain open for one hour after the speeches have concluded.
OPEN BOARD MEETING
Please submit questions for our annual open board meeting to email@example.com by 6 pm Monday, August 8th.
The meeting will be held at 7 pm on Tuesday, August 9th at GPBLCC in the Frog Pad Pavilion. All members, and especially those who are running for the board, are highly encouraged to attend. There will be a five-minute limit on each topic to allow all concerns to be addressed. If time permits, additional questions may be addressed.
Congratulations to our Greenwood Park Frogs for a 5-0 season and becoming the B division champs! Good luck to all our frogs swimming in the Championship Tri-County meet this weekend!
Saturday, August 13th Rhondo Music 2 pm – 6 pm
Saturday, August 20th Grey Street Band 4 pm – 8 pm
Tubing Tuesday (every Tuesday) 6 pm – 8:45 pm
August Movie Night- Date coming soon!
For the most up-to-date Entertainment information, please click here: GPBLCC Entertainment Calendar
Remind Text Message Updates
If you would like to receive texts on updated entertainment, pool closures, and other GPBLCC news please click the link for instructions: GPBLCC2 REMIND
- Tickets for the GP Grand Prize VIP membership for 2023 can still be purchased from the front gate up until 12:30 pm on Sunday, September 4th. $20 per ticket!
- Tickets for the 50/50/50 raffle can still be purchased from the front gate up until 12:30 pm on Sunday, September 4th. $10 per ticket!
- SAVE THE DATE!!! We are hosting an Eagles tailgate on Sunday, September 25th! Stay tuned for more details.
- An annual survey will be sent in September to all of our members. If you have any ideas for the survey, please send them to: Catherine Kolodzeyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Want to Join The Club?
P.O. Box 714
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Greenwood Park Bells Lake is located in the Turnersville section of Washington Twp., NJ. We are a private swim club requiring membership to enter. All guests must be accompanied by a member in good standing. Please check our FAQ Section or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Lake Swim Hours – 12:00 Noon – 7:00 pm
Pool Swim Hours – 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Weekend Pool Swim Hours – 11:00 am – 9:00 pm