Once again Greenwood Park will be hosting lifeguard certification and recertification classes for anyone interested in becoming a lifeguard. The classes are run by Connor Ploski, the owner and instructor of Pineapple Grove Training. Dates and Times for lifeguard courses listed below. Price is as listed, members receive 10% off.
Please note the following:
- New Lifeguards who have the intention to work at Greenwood Park are required to complete both a New Lifeguard course AND a Waterfront course, whether it be here or at another facility.
- Class sizes are limited to 20 students per class. If the need arises, staff will be available to schedule another course to meet whatever needs are necessary.
- All participants are required to bring their own CPR face mask. If the participant does not have one, the following Amazon link contains a suitable mask. CPR MASK
Any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at Lifeguard Certification Manager
- Classes will take place Saturday, May 20 from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
New Lifeguard Certification
- Classes will run Monday, May 15 through Friday, May 19 from 4:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Classes will take place Sunday, May 21 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.