Swim Club Policies
The following policies have been established by the Greenwood Park Bells Lake Community Club Board of Directors for the Safe Operation of the Club’s activities and the fair/ efficient conduct of Club Business. These policies may be added to, deleted or modified by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- In case of an emergency (weather or natural causes), the pool will be closed by the Manager until conditions warrant its reopening. The manager reserves the right to make decisions in the interest of the member’s safety.
- Upon entering the Club, all members must sign in and present their membership cards to the gatekeeper.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older), who will be responsible for his or her wellbeing.
- The Club has no facility for the checking of valuables. Please do not bring them, as the Club will not be responsible for any articles lost or stolen.
- Domestic help, babysitters or nursemaids acting in that capacity will be permitted to accompany member children as a guest and pay the guest fee of $10.00.
- All Guests must be signed in and ACCOMPANIED by a member in good standing. Member children may bring an adult guest who will be responsible for that child’s care and behavior.
- Senior Citizens (age 62 +) are permitted into the Club as Guests of a member for a charge of $5.00 both weekdays and weekends.
All children 12 years of age and under must take a swim test before going beyond the roped off area of the pool. Swim bands must be worn at all times past 3.5 ft or 1st
- If a member has a problem with the operation of the Club, that member should first bring it to the attention of the Manager. If warranted, the Manager will then bring it to the attention of the Board of Directors. If the problem is with the Manager, the member has the right to bring the problem directly to the Board.
- Anyone wishing to run classes and/or programs at the Club must first obtain written permission from the Board of Directors. The program will be run under the Board’s guidelines.
- No one under the age of 18 may join the Club without an adult family member also joining.
- Boat usage will be limited to persons at least 12 years of age.
- Guest fees are reduced to $5.00 per person for those entering the Club after 6:30 PM including weekends.
In the event of an accident:
- Call the Manager or Assistant Manager Immediately.
- Contact parents or guardians.
- Secure names and addresses of witnesses.
- Complete accident report immediately.
- Parent or guardian will send the accident report form to the insurance company and follow-up themselves.
Want to Join The Club?
P.O. Box 714
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Greenwood Park Bells Lake is located in the Turnersville section of Washington Twp., NJ. We are a private swim club requiring membership to enter. All guests must be accompanied by a member in good standing. Please check our FAQ Section or email email@example.com for more information.
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Lake Swim Hours – 12:00 Noon – 7:00 pm
Pool Swim Hours – 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Weekend Pool Swim Hours – 11:00 am – 9:00 pm