Announcement: Memberships for 2020 now being accepted
Spring 2020 NewsletterSpring 2020 - THANK YOU FOR VOTING US THE BEST SWIM CLUB IN WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP Hello again Greenwood Park Bells Lake members!You can help us out with a donation of a product or service for the basket auction! Our event had over 300 participants...
Winter 2020 NewsletterWinter 2020 - THANK YOU FOR VOTING US THE BEST SWIM CLUB IN WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP Hello again Greenwood Park Bells Lake members!I know there was question whether I would be returning as Manager to Bells Lake this upcoming summer. I wanted to let...
Register for Swim Lessons
Group and Private are open:
Select an option from the links below
AUGUST 2020 APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE!
In case you haven’t heard, we are offering membership to the club for the Month of August for $300!l
In case you haven’t heard, playgrounds and the WIBIT are able to be open beginning July 2nd! We are happy and excited to almost be back to normal! A few reminders:
• A separate email will be sent out this week with detailed information on our 4th of July activities.
• We will continue to take temperatures at the front gate before entry.
• ALL GUESTS need to fill out a COVID Waiver. Save time and print out a copy. GPBLCC COVID Waiver
• Please have your membership key tag with a barcode out and ready to present to our front desk staff. Family members can take a picture of the card and hold their phone under the scanner to check-in. NO member will be allowed to enter without being scanned including children over 12 that are coming without adult supervision. Please help us protect our front desk staff and members by being prepared. If you have lost your key card, replacements are available at the front gate for $5.
• The snack bar this year is CASH ONLY until further notice.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and positive volunteers to join our Board of Directors! Every member in good standing is eligible to run for a position on the board. Nomination forms can be found at the front gate and also is attached to this email to print out. Our annual board elections are on Sunday, September 6th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
As the summer continues, it is our hope that restrictions will be modified, and we will communicate any and all changes as they occur.
It feels great to be back and seeing you all over the past few weeks. The pool is back open and the WIBIT should be ready to go starting July 2nd! Swim lessons and swim team have kicked off, the Washington Township High School senior yearbook signing was a success, our movie night was a lot of fun with a great turnout, and our 4th of July events are right around the corner. Here are just a few reminders about the club to ensure everyone’s safety:
-No glass allowed to be brought into the club
-No smoking or vaping is allowed on the pool deck.
-No drinks or food are to be by the cement poolside/apron of both the main pool or baby pool.
-No diapers are to be worn in the main pool. Only tightly secured swim diapers are allowed in the baby pool, not the disposable kinds.
-Please maintain 6 feet social distances as best as possible, wear footwear when using the restrooms, and remember to wash your hands with soap and water as well as use the sanitizers that are located around the club.
Any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. I will continue to look forward to seeing you all at Bells Lake!
Tubing Tuesday is BACK
Tuesday, June 20th, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Tubes must have a hole in it.
4th of July
Our annual 4th of July celebration will include:
Belly flop/Cannonball contest
Corn hole tournament
DJ Entertainment 4p-9p (DiNardo Brothers) Complimentary Hot Dogs
A detailed email will be sent later this week!
Movie Night by the Lake
Wednesday, July 15th at 8:45 pm
$3.00 Admission for non-members.
Movie TBA You may bring your own chairs, snacks, and drinks. Popcorn will be served.
No glass permitted
For more up to date Entertainment information, please check the calendar for our most up to date schedule.
Due to the delayed opening caused by the COVID pandemic, we have decided to open the club “FULL TIME” on June 22nd.
About Greenwood Park Bells Lake Community Club
Bells Lake is a 33 acre man-made lake and has a very long and interesting history. No one knows exactly when Bell’s Lake was created. The original owners and inhabitants were the Leni Lenape Indian tribe. The Leni Lenape tribe sold the land in the 1600’s to the English for household articles and trinkets. The property passed hands many times and was known by different names through the years. The property was usually identified by the current owner’s name and has been known as ‘Arrell Tract,’ ‘Williams Mill Pond,’ ‘Prosser’s Mill,’ and ‘Mill Pond.
Want to Join The Club?
P.O. Box 714
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Bells Lake is located in Washington Twp., NJ about 30 minutes southeast of Philadelphia. Guest Passes start as low as $10.00 and parking is complimentary.
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Lake Swim Hours – 12:00 Noon – 7:00 pm
Pool Swim Hours – 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Weekend Pool Swim Hours – 11:00 am – 9:00 pm